Continent of the Ninth Seal, otherwise referred to as C9, is an online korean video game. The game was localized, developed and published by Webzen in 2012. C9 is noted for it's fast-paced action gameplay and fighter-themed combat. There are five playable characters, each with their own unique classes; rounding up to a total of 21 playable end-game subclasses. Continent of the Ninth Seal has won five awards for it's combat system, including winning Grand Game Award Korea in 2009.
C9th.wiki was formed on the 12th of June, 2015. If you'd like to help, brush off those editing skills and jump right in! Check up on key knowledge in the sidebar if you're not familiar with contributing to the wiki. We currently have 11 articles, 64 pages, 15 files and 466 edits!
SERVER TIME: 20:44 26 06 2017
Server instability issues began for US and SEA servers on the 15th of June, and have since been resolved.
[ Scheduled Maintenance - Finished ] 
Period: June 16, 6:30 ~ 09:00 UTC (2 hours 30 minutes)
[ SEA Server Connection Issue ] Server instability issues began for SEA servers on the 12th of June, and have since been resolved.
Edit these sections in the sidebar.
1. New Sales update - Gold Coffer renewal sales
2. Event end - Enhancement event will end.
3. Sales end - Enhancement Package sales will end. - Magic Primer Discount Sales will end.
4. Xigncode Update
1. Issue with some of the Bardiel Bosses stopping attacking players occasionally has been fixed.
2. Issue with the wrong description of the Erta's skill "Aerial Summon" has been fixed.
3. Issue with the stats of the Eyes of the Storm soul having randomly fixed stats has been fixed.
1. New event update
2. Event end
- Jumping event will end.
- First time buyer event will end. The rewards will be given on April 28th, 2015.
- EXP Boost event will end.
- Level Up Event will end. The rewards will be given on April 28th, 2015.
3. New Sales update 4. Sales end
- Beginner Package sales will end.
- Stamina Booster sales will end.
1. Issue with the duplicate description of the Reaperess's skill book "Blade Cyclone" has been fixed.
2. Issue with the Event Manager not having options to exchange Demonisher's skill books has been fixed.
3. Issue with the quest "Last Night of Norgant" causing the client crash has been fixed.
4. Issue with the crash issue during the loading for intruding other players has been fixed.
5. Issue with the Blademaster's skill book "Counter Smash" making blue fog effects when canceling the skill during casting has been fixed.
6. Issue with the Bardiel Bosses stopping attacking players occasionally has been fixed.7. Issue with the CPU utilization going up to 100% and making the client crash has been fixed.